Inspection - Installation - Maintenance
We offer a full-service approach to fire safety services, including:
- Fire Alarm Installation and Inspection
- Fire Extinguisher and Fire Hose Inspection and Maintenance
- Kitchen Fire Suppression System Installation and Inspection
- Dry Chemical Fire Suppression Installation and Inspection
- Emergency Lighting Inspection and Maintenance
- Cross connection or Backflow valve Test and Installation
- Sprinkler System Installation and Inspection
- Residential Electrical Installation and Maintenance
- Commercial Electrical Installation and Maintenance
- First Aid Kit Supplies
Our success depends on our clients’ satisfaction and growth. With hundreds of satisfied customers at Compliance Fire Protection Services, we strive to provide excellent service at competitive price.
We look forward to serve you and answer any questions you have.
Fire protection at it's finest. Have questions?
At Compliance Fire Protection, our certified and factory trained service technicians have the required expertise and knowledge to provide new installation and periodic inspection and maintenance necessary for your fire protection equipment to function properly in a fire emergency.
We provide on time service to your fire protection needs. Over time many components of fire protection equipment can cause deficiencies without notice such as leaky pipe or corrosion, dead batteries, faulty wiring…..etc. Such problems require immediate attention and have to be fixed promptly.
In order to make sure fire protection equipment are in proper working condition, all fire protection equipment must be inspected by a certified and factory trained fire protection service technician on monthly, semi-annually and annually basis as per NFPA standards and Alberta Fire Code.